Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stiff Competition Edition

We are celebrating one month of unique contest/friend sponsored blogging. 
This has been such a great experience for me. 
I don't know how to thank you guys enough. I would give you all money. . . if I had more of it. 
But remember that I said that. . . in the event I do one day ;-)

This week's Put It In My Mouth will honor all of your suggestions by offering everyone another opportunity to vote for the runners up. 

Here they are: 



The suggestions with blue ribbons have already merited winning blog posts




Your first choice for second chances


Please type your vote in the comment field.

Following PiiMM protocol, voting will close at 10pm Friday night (7/5/2013).

The suggestion with the most votes will be the next week's blog topic! 

7 comments:

  1. I like Helen's with the peer pressure to watch certain tv shows!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn.
      Thank you for catching my mistake, Sonya.
      Helen won with peer pressure week two. I forgot to put a ribbon next to it.
      I fixed it. Thank you my love!

      Delete
  2. thanks, 'jerryvjerry'! we win!

    ReplyDelete