Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Now Everyone Can Put It In My Mouth!

It has been ten weeks, you guys. You and I have been blogging together for ten beautiful weeks. 
Maybe I am getting ahead of myself but I think we are ready to share ourselves with more people.
More people, more ideas, more votes, more magic!

I am inviting you to like my Facebook page and to invite others to join.
All voting will occur on this page and now you will have the opportunity to get more votes for your suggestions. 

Did I mention how beautiful you and your suggestions are? 

Business as usual
  • I post a request for topic ideas on the new Facebook page every Friday morning.
  • You provide suggestions for the blog topic, if you are so inclined.
  • Between Friday morning and Monday night you are also encouraged to vote for your favorite suggestions, this can include your own suggestion.
  • The suggestion with the most votes Monday night will be the topic I write about.
  • I will post the winner’s blog before the end of the day Friday.

This week's blog winner is: Matthew! 





















You will see this winning blog posted to the site this Friday.
I totally had to wear prescription glasses to write this.